The campsite has a pot washing room, three separate showers, ladies’ and gents’ toilets and a drying room. There is also a bike washing area adjacent the facilities building.
Guests are welcome to use the fridge/freezer at the farmhouse for food, milk, freezer packs etc.
• Arrival is any time between 1.00pm and 8.00pm.
• Please call at the farmhouse before driving onto the site.
BBQs / Bonfires
• All BBQs to be extinguished by 9pm
• Please use the BBQ stands provided for disposal BBQs to prevent scorching the grass
• Strictly no bonfires or fires of any kind
• Chinese Lanterns / Fireworks are strictly prohibited
The site is quiet after 10.00pm. The site is checked on a regular basis and this rule will be enforced.
• Please be aware of where your children are at all times
• Playing in and around the toilet block is not allowed
• For their own safety, children must not play in the farm yard, climb on any machinery, go in any sheds or approach any animals.
• All dogs must be kept on leads at all times when on the farm
• They must be strictly toilet walked off the campsite on their leads up or down the lane
• Once off the farm and through the boundary gates into the forest, if you wish, you may release your dog
• No pets are allowed in the pods
Please check with us before inviting guests onto the site. We need to be aware of who is on this site at all times for safety reasons.
Please drive slowly and with care when approaching the farm and on the campsite – there are children and animals about. We ask that you do not drive your car to the toilet block as this damages the surrounding grass.
Please make sure your bikes are secure
Please remember to switch out the lights in the showers and pot washing room upon leaving.
Richard & Helen